Ancestral Grass Fed Thymus Gladular Extract
or make 4 interest-free payments of
$21.25 fortnightly with
or make 4 interest-free payments of $21.25 fortnightly with More infoSale
— To a very large extent, the health of the thymus determines the health of the immune system. Individuals who get frequent infections or suffer from chronic infections typically have impaired thymus activity. Also, people affected with hay fever, allergies, migraine headaches, or rheumatoid arthritis usually have altered thymus function. * —
NOURISH YOUR WAY TO HEALTH & HAPPINESS With GRASS FED THYMUS EXTRACT*
For most of human history, we effortlessly consumed (nose-to-tail) the things we needed for strength, health and happiness. Like the fertile ground that we once walked upon, we were a natural extension of this earth. In the modern world, we unknowingly struggle to fulfill our nutritional needs in order to support and sustain a vibrant, disease-free life. We are now part of a world where immune system maladies (inclusive of allergies, food sensitivities and autoimmune conditions) run amuck.
[ To a very large extent, the health of the thymus determines the health of the immune system. Individuals who get frequent infections or suffer from chronic infections typically have impaired thymus activity. Also, people affected with hay fever, allergies, migraine headaches, or rheumatoid arthritis usually have altered thymus function.
The thymus is responsible for many immune system functions, including the production of T lymphocytes, a type of white blood cell responsible for cell-mediated immunity (immune mechanisms not controlled or mediated by antibodies). Cell-mediated immunity is extremely important in the resistance to infection by mold-like bacteria, yeast (including Candida albicans), fungi, parasites, and viruses (including herpes simplex, Epstein-Barr, and viruses that cause hepatitis). If an individual is suffering from an infection from these organisms, it is a good indication that his or her cell-mediated immunity is not functioning up to par. Cell-mediated immunity is also critical in protecting against the development of autoimmune conditions and allergies. ]*
Whole food, nutrient dense organs and glands can provide great benefit for those seeking targeted support in harmony with nature — the old fashioned way, the way that our early ancestors did. Grass Fed Thymus is a whole food dietary supplement that provides 100% pure ovine thymus (with bovine liver). This whole food provides proteins exclusively expressed in thymus tissue as well as various peptides and hormones such as thymosin, thymopoietin, and serum thymic factor, that regulate many immune functions.* Our mission is our purpose... putting back in, what the modern world has left out.
Pasture Raised In New Zealand
Grass-fed & Grass-Finished
Hormone, Pesticide & GMO Free
Absolutely No Fillers (or) Flow Agents
100% Freeze Dried & Non-Defatted
Third Party Tested For Purity
CONSIDER THE SOURCE
New Zealand seems like it was made for raising healthy animals. Its location and climate produce pristine conditions for cattle and sheep, and the farmers have uncanny expertise handed down for generations. New Zealand is unique among meat-producing regions in the world because its climate is moderate so the grass in the pastures grows fresh and grows green year-round which means the cows and sheep can eat the food that’s healthiest for them every day of the year.
Our nose-to-tail product line is always from grassfed, inspected animals born and raised without the use of pesticides, hormones or antibiotics. Health of livestock used for manufacturing in New Zealand is closely monitored by a world-leading biosecurity system that is second to none, and is a global exemplar. Strict government licensing, auditing and certification procedures mean that our genuine New Zealand freeze-dried products can be used with complete confidence in their origin, safety and efficacy. Freeze-drying preser
* Our product line is 100% additive-free. Absolutely no stearates, lubricants, binders, fillers or flow agents... except with our Bone Marrow (see Other Ingredients) *
Serving Size: 6 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
AMOUNT PER CAPSULE
Freeze-Dried New Zealand Grassfed Thymus With Liver
Grass Fed Thymus (Ovine) 250MG
Grass Fed Liver (Bovine) 250MG
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Collagen (Beef Gelatin) Capsules
SUGGESTED USE: Six capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
MANUFACTURED IN THE USA: ANCESTRAL SUPPLEMENTS, LLC
* FDA STATEMENT: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
BENEFITS OF EATING THYMUS With Liver
Traditional peoples, Native Americans and early ancestral healers believed that eating the organs from a healthy animal would strengthen and support the health of the corresponding organ of the individual. For instance, the traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart was to feed the person the heart of a healthy animal. Similarly, eating the kidneys of a healthy animal was believed to support urinary ailments and overall kidney health... Pancreas was fed to people with digestive and endocrine problems... and thymus was fed to people with immune dysfunctions.*
Organ meats were a staple of our early ancestors' diets as the ultimate superfood, for good reason. It turns out, this nourishing tradition is backed by science... "Radioisotope labeling studies in animals have shown conclusively that, when eaten, organs and glands selectively travel to the corresponding organs and glands in high concentrations. This research, done at the University of Scotland in Edinburgh, lends credence to the ancient practice of eating animal organs to help ensure health in one’s corresponding organs..." - Dr. Ron Schmid, ND.* Our early ancestors knew this, which is why their traditional diets included the frequent and nourishing consumption of nose-to-tail organ meats.
THYMUS With Liver CONTAINS...
- Proteins Exclusively Found And Expressed In Thymus Tissue *
- Unique Peptides Such As Thymosin — Tasked With The Development Of Disease-Fighting T Cells *
- Thymopoietin And Serum Thymic Factor To Further Regulate & Support Immune Health *
- Immunologically Active Proteins Shown To Stimulate Macrophages & Enhance Natural Killer (NK) Cell Activity *
THYMUS With Liver SUPPORTS...
- Optimal Thymus Health Based On "Like Supports Like" *
- Immune System Health *
- Allergy Health, Inflammatory Health & Energy Metabolism *
SUGGESTED USE (6 CAPSULES A DAY)
Six capsules provide the equivalent of one ounce of fresh, raw whole glandulars and organs that you’d get from your local farmer (or) butcher. Our Grass Fed Thymus (with liver) is a whole food dietary supplement that can be taken with (or) without food (even though it technically is food). The suggested use is 6 capsules a day or as directed by a healthcare professional — for added support, the dose can be doubled. This supplement can be consumed all at once, or divided servings throughout the day.
POTENTIAL ISSUES (DETOX REACTION)
Most customers tolerate our supplements without incident; however, approximately 5 to 10% of customers (usually with an autoimmune condition) may experience a detoxification reaction. Detoxification reactions go by many different names including healing reactions, healing crises, cleansing reactions (or) Herxheimer reactions with hallmark symptoms of nausea, headache, lethargy, dizziness and other flu like symptoms. In this instance, detoxification reactions are generally an indication that detoxification pathways in the body are back online... cells suddenly have an opportunity to release an even greater than normal quantity of stored toxins, metabolic wastes, pathogens and unwanted material.
A detoxification reaction is more likely to occur when starting with the full suggested serving size of 6 capsules per day. If you know that you are sensitive to supplements and/or you have an autoimmune condition, you may wish to start slow when adding this product to your current regimen. Tolerability can be greatly improved by starting with just 1 (or) 2 capsules a day and increasing by just 1 capsule every couple of days — this method may take a full two weeks to achieve the desired serving size of 6 capsules per day.
high quality ORGANS & GLANDS
Okay, you're convinced! You're going to start incorporating organ meats in your routine because, well... you're educated now... you understand, just as our early ancestors did, that they provide superlative health benefits that are missing in our modern diets. The next step is sourcing it. It's important that you source the highest quality because not all organs and glands are created equal. Consider the source.
- Should Come From An Unpolluted Geographical Region — Isolated, Healthy, Pristine Lands
- Should Come From Pasture Raised Animals
- Should Come From Grass-Fed & Grass-Finished Animals
- Should Come From Animals That Are Hormone, Pesticide & GMO Free
- Should Also Be Ultra Pure... Absolutely No Fillers (or) Flow Agents, No Allergens
- Should Be Non-Defatted
- Should Be 100% Freeze Dried... Freeze Drying Preserves Heat Sensitive Biological Activity
SUGGESTED SUPPLEMENTS (3)
If you're going to pick just one ancestral supplement to start with, make it our GRASS FED BEEF LIVER... unless you need targeted support with another specific organ system (see below). If you are going to pick two supplements, our GRASS FED BEEF LIVER and our GRASS FED BEEF ORGANS provide complementary and synergistic nourishment. If you can add a third supplement, GRASS FED BONE MARROW fills fat soluble nutrition gaps and provides the fat soluble activators that nutrition giant Dr. Weston Price extensively wrote about.
- Grass Fed Beef Liver
- Grass Fed Beef Organs (liver, heart, kidney, pancreas, spleen)
- Grass Fed Bone Marrow
GRASSFED THYMUS Summary
Our genome has evolved with the nourishment of nose-to-tail dining since the beginning of time. Grassfed Thymus contains proteins exclusively expressed in thymus tissue as well as various peptides and hormones such as thymosin, thymopoietin, and serum thymic factor, that regulate many immune functions.* Based on the concept of "like supports like," consuming thymus may strengthen and support our own thymus.* Thymus extracts have been shown to normalize, modulate and balance the ratio of T-helper cells to suppressor cells.*
Not all organs and glands are the same. Look for the highest quality thymus glandular... It should come from pasture-raised, grass-fed sheep (or) calves that are hormone, pesticide and GMO free. If considering a supplement, look for one that is ultra pure (without binders, fillers (or) flow agents) and look for the freeze dried variety as these have been shown to optimally preserve nutritional factors, growth factors and co-factors.
NOTE: Desiccated thymus (or) whole thymus glandular can be found on the market by various names: whole thymus, thymus extract, desiccated thymus, thymus glandular, thymus PMG and ovine thymus (sheep).
IF ONE HAD THEIR Thymus REMOVED, HOW WOULD Thymus GLANDULAR WORK?
If one had their thyroid removed, not only would Thyroid glandular still work, it would be necessary for life because each and every cell requires thyroid hormone (T3) for energy metabolism and mitochondrial signaling. Same goes for the pancreas... if one had their pancreas removed, pancreas glandular (and pancreas producing enzymes and peptides such as insulin) would be necessary to sustain life. As it relates to having the spleen removed, our biology still expects spleen producing peptides such as tuftsin, splenopentin and splenin which further support and modulate the immune system (by stimulating macrophages and enhancing natural killer (NK) cell activity). The thymus gland is no different, our biology still expects thymus producing peptides such as thymosin, thymopoietin and serum thymic factor in order to heal and be healthy.
The elegance of animal physiology is that glands secrete peptides and other chemical-like substances that exert downstream effects at the cellular level. If one has a certain organ / gland removed, the body still expects those peptides and other chemical-like substances at the cellular level. What's more is that many of our functional healthcare practitioner accounts use glandular therapy for this exact purpose... that is, to provide the otherwise absent glandular nourishment that our cells need and expect for strength, health and happiness.
Sources and References
- Murray, Michael T., Joseph E. Pizzorno, and Lara Pizzorno. The encyclopedia of healing foods. 3rd ed. Place of publication not identified: Time Warner International, 2006. Print.
- “Thymus Extracts.” Thymus Extracts | Michigan Medicine, www.uofmhealth.org/health-library/hn-2916001. Accessed 17 Aug. 2017.
- Ronzio, Robert, Ph.D. "GLANDULARS - PROTOMORPHOGENS." DCNutrition.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 17 June 2017.
- Fishman, Stanley A. "The Benefits of Organ Meats." Tender Grassfed Meat. N.p., 09 Dec. 2014. Web. 17 June 2017.
- "Spleen, 500mg, 180 Capsules." Dr. Ron's Ultra-Pure. N.p., n.d. Web. 17 June 2017.
- “a natural remedy alternative pharmacy dedicated to a non pharmaceutical approach to Aging, Cirrhosis, Fatigue, Cancers & more.” Thymus - Organic Glandular | Organic Pharmacy, organicpharmacy.com/supplements/thymus-organic-glandular. Accessed 17 Aug. 2017.
- Frtiz, Heidi, MA, ND. "Glandular Extracts - Traditional Medicine for the Modern Times." New Roots Herbal. N.p., 13 Sept. 2016. Web. 17 June 2017.
- Suttie, Emma, D.Ac, AP. "The Spleen - How To Have A Healthy, Happy Spleen With Chinese Medicine." Chinese Medicine Living. N.p., 11 Apr. 2017. Web. 22 June 2017.
- "Beef, variety meats and by-products, thymus, raw Nutrition Facts & Calories." Nutrition Data know what you eat. N.p., n.d. Web. 22 June 2017.
- Carney, Scott, and Wim Hof. What doesnt kill us: how freezing water, extreme altitude, and environmental conditioning will renew our lost evolutionary strength. Brunswick, Victoria, Australia: Scribe Publications, 2017. Print.
- Patrick, Rhonda, Ph.D. "New 20-page report on cryotherapy just released! Cold shock boosts nor-epi-nephrine up to 5-fold & increase type of immune cell that kills tumor cells." FoundMyFitness. N.p., n.d. Web. 17 June 2017.
- Valenzuela, C., D. L. De, M. Olivares, M. S. Morales, and F. Pizarro. "Total iron and heme iron content and their distribution in beef meat and viscera." Biological trace element research. U.S. National Library of Medicine, Dec. 2009. Web. 28 June 2017.