Traditional Medicinals, Herbal Teas, Organic Chamomile, Caffeine Free, 16 Wrapped Tea Bags, .74 oz (20.8 g)
or make 4 interest-free payments of
$3.25 fortnightly with
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.25 fortnightly with More infoSale
- Since 1974
- Created by Herbalists
- Naturally Caffeine Free Herbal Tea
- Herbal Supplement
- Fair Trade Certified
- Non GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Certified by the California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
- Certified B Corporation
1. Treats Cuts and Wounds – Chamomile tea was used by the Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians as a salve for wounds to expedite healing. In a recent study, rats given chamomile flavored water healed faster than those who were not given the elixir. It worked especially well for burn wounds. This is because Matricaria chamomilla has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antioxidant effects.
2. Helps with Diabetes – Some research has shown that chamomile can help those suffering from diabetes. It also helps with hyperglycemia.
3. Antibacterial – The antibacterial effects of drinking chamomile tea can help to prevent and treat colds while protecting against bacterial-related illness and infection.
4. Calms Muscle Spasms – One study from England found that drinking chamomile tea raised urine levels of glycine, a compound that calms muscle spasms. Researchers believe this is why chamomile tea could prove to be an effective home remedy for menstrual cramps as well.
5. Soothes Stomach Ache – Further adding onto chamomile benefits, the herb is a wonderful for soothing an upset stomach. Helping to soothe and relaxes the muscles and lining of the intestines, chamomile can help with poor digestion and even those suffering from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
6. Promotes Sleep – Drinking chamomile tea soothes the nervous system so that you can sleep better. It has been used as a solution for insomnia for centuries.
7. Natural Hemorrhoid Treatment – Chamomile ointment can help to relieve hemorrhoids.
8. Fights Cancer – It’s very likely that chamomile tea can help reduce cancerous cells, although research is still ongoing to see exactly how chamomile reverses abnormal cellular growth.
9. Promotes Healthy Skin – With it’s anti-inflammatory and anti-septic properties, chamomile helps in clearing up skin irritations such as eczema, acne, and allergies.
Personality - An all-around classic—lovely and gentle.
Herbal Power - Calms your nervous system, soothes and supports your digestion.
Reason to Love - One of the most widely used and well-loved herbs of the world, we adore chamomile for its mildly bittersweet, flowery taste and its ability to soothe and calm the body, mind and spirit. Our chamomile is a cut above the common chamomile you'll find in most teas. Made from only the white and yellow, tiny, daisy-like flowers (no stems and leaves here), we think of our chamomile tea as a cup of peaceful, easy feelings—plain and simple.
Taste - Fragrantly floral, honey-like and bittersweet.
It's not easy being blue...Chamomile's soothing properties can be attributed, in part, to the essential oil, which, when extracted, is an amazing blue color. Concentrated in the flowering tops, we look for chamomile with high amounts of this blue oil, so every cup of our tea will surely soothe your system. Don't worry though - your tea won't turn blue. Organically cultivated on Fair Trade Certified farms in the fertile Nile Valleys of Egypt, every flower picked contributes to the enhanced livelihood of these Egyptian farmers.
We've Got the Right Stuff
We raise the bar. The quality standard of the herbs we use is hard to pronounce, difficult to meet, and it's what makes us different, better. We're not ashamed to say it. Pharmacopoeial: it's the only quality standard our herbalists can rely on when blending teas for your health and wellness.
Pour 8 oz freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
Cover cup & steep for 5-10 minutes.
Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in your cup.
Enjoy 3-4 cups per day, especially between meals.
100% Certified organic ingredients
Do not use this product is you are allergic to plants in the daisy (Asteraceae) family, such as chamomile or echinacea. If allergy occurs, please discontinue use. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Therapeutics Goods Administration and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please seek medical advice as this is not intended to provide you as a consumer with any sort of medical advice or opinion. Naturally Replenish is merely a stockist of these goods and is not responsible for any contamination or problems that arise from the use of the items sold through them.