Grown by Nature Magnesium Re-Natured®
or make 4 interest-free payments of
$13.75 fortnightly with
or make 4 interest-free payments of $13.75 fortnightly with More infoSale
Magnesium is an extremely important mineral, next to potassium, it is the most predominant mineral in our cells. Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral to be found in the body and it is absolutely essential to our good health. Magnesium also functions very closely with calcium and phosphorus. Approximately 60 percent of the magnesium in the body occurs in bone, 26 percent in muscle, and the remainder in soft tissue and body fluids.
Magnesium is responsible for hundreds of biochemical reactions, among them the contraction and relaxation of muscle and blood vessels, the synthesis of protein and DNA, and the production and transport of energy from carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
It has been estimated that up to 75% of people in the western world (and parts of Asia) can be considered as magnesium deficient. This is one of the most common dietary deficiencies in the world - especially in elderly people.
What is the role of magnesium in the body?
- breaks down and releases energy from food
- keeps your muscles and nerves functioning
- keeps your parathyroid glands functioning, these produce hormones important for bone health
- controls the amount of calcium in your blood and bones
And if you aren't getting enough magnesium, you might be experiencing the following symptoms:
- sleep problems
- calcium deficiency
- leg cramps and muscle ache
- loss of appetite
- high blood pressure
- nausea and vomiting
- pre menstrual tension
- high blood pressure
- poor circulation
Magnesium is one of the most common co-factors in the body. Its presence is crucial to:
- Glucose and fat breakdown
- Production of proteins, enzymes and antioxidants such as glutathione
- Creation of DNA and RNA
- regulation of cholesterol production
- energy production and ATP,Adenosine-5'-triphosphate, the main energy-producing powerhouse in the body
- mineral balance
- helps to regulate over 300 biochemical reactions within the body
- It is needed for calcium absorption
- It helps to maintain normal muscle and nerve functions.
- It helps to regulate a normal heart rhythm.
- it helps to keep bones strong and healthy.
- helps to support a healthy immune system.
- It assists in regulating blood sugar levels.
- helps to promote normal blood pressure
- known to play a role in energy metabolism and protein synthesis.
- helps to relax muscles
Why might you choose to take Grown By Nature's Re-Natured® Magnesium?
- your diet is low in magnesium
- you consume a high degree of processed foods
- have a stressful lifestyle
- consume high caffeine drinks, including tea, coffee and soda drinks
- have undergone surgery,suffered burns, liver disease, or have a hormonal imbalance
- suffer from illness that is associated with magnesium malabsorption and depletion
- undergoing the natural process of ageing also reduces stomach acid levels and is associated with reduced absorption of magnesium.
Why choose Grown By Nature's Re-Natured® Magnesium?
The magnesium Re-Natured® is a food state - natural nutritional supplement - that offers a different concept to the way we look at supplements. The magnesium is presented in a nutritional yeast (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae). This is a biologically, harvested complex food structure which when administered as a nutrient into the body is recognised as the closest thing to food in their actual bioavailability.
Grown By Nature provides nutrients in a Re-Natured® form which means they will be presented to the body in the same form as food. Re-Natured® nutrients have been tested by independent laboratories who found they:
- are significantly better absorbed, longer retained and better used than standard chemical supplements
- do not need to be taken with food as it co ntains all of the necessary food factors needed for absorption
- nourish whichever part of the body they are needed
- have no known allergic reactions
- are suitable for vegetarians
* Grown By Nature's Re-Natured® Magnesium is complexed in a nutritional yeast. It is a particularly good medium to use for magnesium production because it has a high number of receptor sites for this mineral and allows us to get 30mg of elemental magnesium into each tablet.
1 Tablet provides on average: %RDA
RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance
Product Non-Ingredients: Stearic acid and Magnesium stearate
Recommended Intake: One tablet daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner
*2.20 times more absorbed into the blood compared to USP (United States Pharmacopeia) grade nutrients.
Click on the studies below to laern more.
- Click here for Magnesium Absorption comparison study*
- Click here to listen to the nation radio interview with Dr. Eric Llewynn about Magnesium
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Therapeutics Goods Administration and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please seek medical advice as this is not intended to provide you as a consumer with any sort of medical advice or opinion. Naturally Replenish is merely a stockist of these goods and is not responsible for any contamination or problems that arise from the use of the items sold through them.