Grown by Nature Prebiotic + Probiotic Re-Natured® 100gms Bottle
or make 4 interest-free payments of
$20.50 fortnightly with
or make 4 interest-free payments of $20.50 fortnightly with More infoSale
Prebiotic + Probiotic Re-Natured®
(Please select express post at checkout, I will not be held responsible for Australia post delays. I post with good intentions and your best interest at heart. Please pick up asap if you miss the postie, I won't be responsible for delayed pick up. No refund with be given on refrigerated items.)
We are a nation obsessed with our guts, from bloating to bowel issues, many of us have problems with our digestive systems and this appears to be on the rise. Our digestive system can be easily upset, an unhealthy diet, stress, antibiotics and travel can all trigger off problems.
Our digestive system is home to trillions of bacteria, which is more micro-organisms than the rest of the entire body put together. Our gut ‘micro’ flora is comprised of a mixture of both ‘good’ bacteria and ‘bad’ bacteria both living and working together in harmony until such a situation occurs that may upset this fine balance.
A healthy gut needs a positive balance of good bacteria, such as Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli.
What is the role of Probiotics?
Probiotics are not only known to defend our body, they have other functions that help in maintaining our health
- Break down food for digestion
- Produce the lactase enzyme, which assists in digesting the milk sugar
- Produce vitamins in the intestinal tract
- Change the acidic environment, making the conditions less desirable in the intestine for harmful organisms
Why might you choose to take a Probiotic?
When the balance of ‘good’ bacteria and ‘bad’ bacteria fall out of equilibrium, health issues may occur. The following list highlights some of the reasons why the levels of beneficial bacteria may decline?
- The friendly bacteria may naturally age and lose its vitality
- Smoking, alcohol and stress
- A diet high in meats and fats, because they take so long to break down in the body, promoting the growth of 'harmful' putrefying bacteria.
- The use of antibiotics, they indiscriminately destroy both 'good' and 'bad' bacteria
- Constipation allows 'bad' bacteria to stay within the body longer and proliferate
- Disruption to the acid/alkaline balance in the bowels can reduce the growth of beneficial bacteria living in the intestines
- High acid food intake.
Why Choose Grown By Nature's Re-Natured® Prebiotic + Probiotic?
- may help to promote good general digestive health and a feeling of well-being
- may help to support the body’s natural immune system
- they may help to discourage the growth of bad bacteria, such as, E Coli and Salmonella
- may assist in the natural functioning of the digestive process
- help to provide a source of nutrients which include vitamins, B7, B12 and vitamin K
- they have been shown to be beneficial in the fight against urinary tract infections.
Grown By Nature is a probiotic presented in a powder form, it consists of 8, friendly bacteria which are necessary for the normal functioning of the gut and a small amount of the beneficial prebiotic, Fructooligosaccharides.
L. acidophilus and bifidobacterium species are normal inhabitants of the human gastrointestinal tract and are the main bacterial strains within the Grown By Nature, Probiotic formulation. These beneficial bacteria along with the ***prebiotic fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are considered safe and offer excellent health attributes as follows:-
**Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) provide nourishment to most types of beneficial/friendly bacteria; FOS is not a source of nourishment for toxic/harmful bacteria. FOS is also known to help increase the absorption of both magnesium and calcium.
***Prebiotics are non-digestible foods that make their way through our digestive system and help good bacteria grow and flourish. Prebiotics keep beneficial probiotic bacteria healthy. They can then multiply faster in the gastrointestinal tract as prebiotics selectively feed probiotics.
When prebiotics and probiotics are combined, they form a symbiotic relationship, because they contain both live bacteria and the fuel in the form of the prebiotic that they need to thrive.
It is essential that we get the balance of our intestinal flora functioning properly as it is thought to have dramatic influences on the human body. It is considered that this alone can affect our personal state of health and well-being and is also considered to be a key factor in our longevity.
Recommended Intake: Dissolve 1 teaspoon (3g) of the probiotic in lukewarm water, leave for approx. 10 min., drink on an empty stomach or before sleeping. Do not exceed the recommended
Allergy Concerns: No known allergic reactions to ingredients in this formula
Grown By Nature Guarantees: FREE FROM wheat; starch; gluten; milk products (lactose); added sugars; colourings; flavourings and preservative
Grown By Nature's Probiotic + Prebiotic (FOS) is suitable for Vegetarians.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Therapeutics Goods Administration and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please seek medical advice as this is not intended to provide you as a consumer with any sort of medical advice or opinion. Naturally Replenish is merely a stockist of these goods and is not responsible for any contamination or problems that arise from the use of the items sold through them.