Naturally Replenish Organic Magnesium Body Butter with added MSM
or make 4 interest-free payments of
$6.50 fortnightly with
This organic amazing light fluffy body butter is jammed packed with magnesium, 300mg per teaspoon, a little goes a long way. No mess, no fuss, no need to wash off. Presented in a 250g glass jar, 100g glass jar with a beautiful bamboo lid, and 15g sample.
Magnum Sleep (Lavender, Bergamot & Chamomile)
It has been proven time and time again, transdermal Magnesium is the quickest way to raise Magnesium levels. Norman Shealy’s research also shows it is a natural way to raise DHEA. I am so in love with this product.
May assist with: Muscle cramp and tension Supporting bone health PMS Symptoms Nervous tension Relaxation and sleeping
Thank you to the wonderful ladies that make this a superior product....
Now just to take it to the next level... High-Quality Australian APRICOT OIL (optional)
This great for that special someone you want to spoil, you can't go wrong!
Moisturizing: The rehydrating properties in apricot oil make it a natural moisturizer for any type of skin. This oil is light and does not leave a greasy coat on the skin, after use. Many women avoid using commercial moisturizers, especially if they have oily skin. However, whether you have balanced skin, oily skin or reactive skin, you can keep it well moisturized with some light apricot kernel oil. You can either add a few drops of this oil to your face serum or prepare a mixture of apricot and olive oil for your face.
Nourishing: The high Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA) content present in apricot oil enables your skin to maintain its moisture balance. This acid also helps tone and firm up your skin. The Vitamin A and Vitamin E present in apricot oil slow down the signs of ageing. Since this oil contains anti-inflammatory properties, it can be used to soothe minor skin conditions, like eczema.
Lubricating: Unlike other oils that stay on the surface of the skin, apricot kernel oil is quickly absorbed by your skin, which helps lubricate it internally. This oil is often used in face creams, body lotions and lip balms. However, you could also use it regularly, in the form of massage oil. Because organic apricot kernel oil is light, gentle, mild and non-irritating, it can also be used for children and babies.
WOW, not to mention the AMAZING SMELL.
MSM for the following benefits: Biologically active sulfur is one of the most critical nutrients for our bodies to remain youthful and energetic. As we age, along with a diet deficient in essential nutrients, our bodies become stiff, our cells become rigid, and our overall energy begins to rapidly decelerate.
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is an organic sulfur compound that’s naturally derived during the earth’s rain cycle. Sulfur is present in many natural unprocessed foods, but it’s quickly lost during the cooking process. MSM is gaining a lot of attention due to the recent focus on longevity and anti-aging technologies. Here’s a list of 7 impressive benefits that MSM delivers:
1. Improves skin health and complexion MSM is necessary for collagen production. Sagging skin and wrinkles, as well as dry, cracked skin, are all developed through a loss of collagen. MSM works together with Vitamin C to build new, healthy tissues. MSM can normalize collagen formation and radically improve skin health.
2. Improves flexibility Research has shown that MSM is highly effective in improving joint flexibility. Additionally, it helps to produce flexible skin and muscle tissue. This leads to an increase in overall flexibility due to a restoration of the “juiciness” in the tissues.
3. Detoxifies the body One of the most important features of MSM is that it makes your cells more permeable. This means that it allows toxins and metabolic waste products to easily be moved out of the cells, while essential nutrients and hydration can be moved in. It’s a calcium phosphate dissolver, so it has a remarkable ability to break up the bad calcium that’s at the root of degenerative diseases.
4. Strengthens hair and nails Collagen and keratin and both critical for the production of healthy hair and nails. MSM is a bonafide “beauty mineral” that provides the sulfur needed to produce collagen and keratin. It’s also highly noted to contribute to exceptional strength and thickness of the hair and nails, which can be noticed in just a couple weeks of consistent use.
5. Accelerates healing Lactic acid and other byproducts cause pain and soreness in the body. MSM increases the ability of the body to eliminate waste products at the cellular level. This speeds recovery and frees up more energy for rebuilding.
6. Naturally Increases energy Due to the increased permeability of the cells, less energy is required to deal with the accumulation of toxins. This results in more energy being redirected towards activity and necessary healing. Digestion is the biggest energy requirement of the body (Approximately 70-80% of your energy is spent on digestion each day). MSM increases the absorption of nutrients so that the energy expenditure on digestion is vastly reduced.
7. Anti-inflammatory MSM is a powerful anti-inflammatory due to its ability to allow metabolic wastes to be removed from the cells. Excess weight on the body is actually inflammation. The cells of the body are chronically inflamed and retaining the byproducts of metabolic processes. Sulfur needs to be present In order for these toxins and wastes to be removed from the body. When these byproducts can be removed from the system, then the cells can also dispose of excess fluids that were being stored as a buffer. What results is a natural and effective reduction in unwanted weight.
Ingredients: Magnesium Brine, raw unrefined organic shea butter, organic coconut oil, emulsifying wax (Ceteryl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20) preservative (phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, sorbic acid) NO SCENT. Should irritation occur, discontinue use.
Due to high Magnesium content do not use on broken skin as it may sting for a short time.
"I woke up at 2am this morning with a bad ache right down my leg, not cramp but an ache. I got up and rubbed the butter in completely up and down my leg. Went back to bed and next thing woke up at 6.30 (1/2 hour later than we should be up)! I was in a deep sleep and the ache had gone!" ~Mount Gambier~