Naturally Replenish Organic Castor Oil with BONUS unbleached, natural, hand made, Calico Cloth
or make 4 interest-free payments of
$6.25 fortnightly with
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.25 fortnightly with More infoSale
250ml of Organic Caster Oil with a bonus unbleached, natural, handmade, Calico cloth. This pack is perfect for your Caster packs.
A castor oil pack placed over the abdomen, usually with heat applied, the oil is absorbed into the lymphatic circulation to provide a soothing, cleansing, and nutritive treatment....
Conditions such as headaches, liver disorders, constipation, intestinal disorders, gallbladder inflammation or stones, conditions with poor elimination, night time urinary frequency and inflamed joints, seem to respond well to castor oil pack treatment include.
(It is not to be used during pregnancy, heavy menstrual flow or the presence of internal bleeding.)
1. Soak cloth with castor oil. Fold cloth in half and strip excess from pack. Unfold.
2. Lie on your back with your feet elevated (use of a pillow under your knees and feet works well), placing oil-soaked cloth over abdomen, cover with cling wrap. Place a hot water bottle or heating pad or heat pack on top.
3. Leave pack on for 45-60 minutes. Practice relaxation breathing by placing one hand on your diaphragm and the other hand on your lower abdomen. As you breathe in, force your lower abdomen to swell like a balloon. With each breath out, practice relaxing your jaw and shoulders. As you practice more, relax all muscles in your body. You may even fall asleep and wear the pack all night. (start low and slow though)
4. Store the castor pack in the refrigerator in a large zip-lock bag. Add more oil only as needed to keep the pack saturated. Replace the pack after it begins to change color.
5. For maximum effectiveness, apply the pack as often as possible- at least 4 consecutive days per week for at least 4-6 weeks. Daily use provides the most beneficial effects.
Apply the castor oil directly to your abdomen without the flannel pack. A sheet of plastic covers the oil soaked skin, with towel on top. A hot water bottle or heating pad is applied. This is often applied for the entire night and in the morning the castor oil will be totally absorbed through the skin.
This is the best method for young children. Use old sheets as the castor oil permanently stains.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Therapeutics Goods Administration and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please seek medical advice as this is not intended to provide you as a consumer with any sort of medical advice or opinion. Naturally Replenish is merely a stockist of these goods and is not responsible for any contamination or problems that arise from the use of the items sold through them.