Naturally Replenish Super Fine Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth (DE)
or make 4 interest-free payments of
$6.25 fortnightly with
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.25 fortnightly with More infoSale
Super Fine Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is a Super fine off white powder, Sterilized for consuming.
This grade is a nice finely ground powder similar to Talc powder consistency and easily disperses in water or juice.
Diatomaceous Earth is a natural Pest & Parasite control, for all pets and humans, suitable for; dusting pets and livestock,
Dusting the house and garden, feeding pets and consuming.
No diatomaceous earth in Australia has been evaluated for consuming by the FDA.
This is very similar to the Diatomaceous Earth that has been approved for human consumption in America by the FDA.
There are many uses for DE, but remarkably, now humans too can benefit from the cleansing, filtering agents of diatomaceous earth. It is apparent from the research and anecdotal evidence, that food grade diatomaceous earth provides multiple health advantages for humans and animals as well. Used as a daily treatment, diatomaceous earth may alleviate the potentially deadly risks of high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and obesity, ameliorate annoying and stressful issues stemming from intestinal bacteria and parasites, bronchia inflammation, kidney and urinary infections, irregular bowels, as well as assist with vertigo, headaches, tinnitus, insomnia, and acts as an anti- inflammatory.
Diatomaceous earth is hands down one of the best remedies for internal parasites. Studies show diatomaceous earth may help those suffering with diabetes and with arterial disease, joint pain and may prevent or alleviate Alzheimer's disease by preventing the absorption of aluminium.
Another of the benefits of Silica is that it may help to destroy bad fats. Diatomaceous Earth is Mother Nature's product with no harm to the environment, pets or people."
What is Diatomaceous Earth?
Diatomaceous earth is a remarkable, all-natural product made from tiny fossilized water plants or algea. DE is a naturally occurring siliceous sedimentary mineral compound from microscopic skeletal remains of unicellular algae-like plants called diatoms. These plants have been part of the earth's ecology since prehistoric times. It is believed that 30 million years ago the diatoms built up into deep, chalky deposits of diatomite. The diatoms are mined and ground up to render a powder that looks and feels like talcum powder. DE is approximately 3% magnesium, 90% silicon, 3% calcium, 3% sodium, 2% iron and many other trace minerals such as titanium, boron, manganese, copper and zirconium. Organic Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is a natural (not calcined or flux calcined) compound.
How Diatomaceous Earth Works
DE addresses a broad spectrum of harmful toxins entering the body including:
Bacteria Parasites, Fungi, Potozoa, (including Polivirus), Endotoxins, Pesticides and drug residues, E-Coli, Heavy Metals (including methyl mercury), Protein Toxins produced by some intestinal infections.
Many harmful things entering the body have a positive charge. Silica is a semi-conductive mineral which when warmed by body heat becomes negatively charged and gives off electrons. These negatively charged mineral ions and/or individual shells may attract bad microbes, free radicals, positively charged waste and many other harmful things. Acting like magnets, the negatively charged shells and/or ions attract and absorb positive things that are small enough to go through the diatoms. If you add a sugar molecule and you can trap toxins into the porous food-grade DE particle which is then excreted safely out of the body. Because of the strong charge, each shell may absorb a large number of positively charged substances, whether they be chemical or in the form of bacteria or viruses. They pass on through the stomach and intestine, taking many harmful substances out of the body.
When Diatomaceous Earth is taken into the body it can help in 3 different ways:
1) As it moves through the stomach and digestive tract, it attracts and absorbs bacteria, fungi, protozoa, viruses (including poliovirus), endotoxins, pesticide and drug residues, E-Coli, heavy metals (including methyl mercury) and protein, perhaps even the proteinaceous toxins produced by some intestinal infections. These toxins are trapped and passed out of the body. In addition, any larger parasites that happen to be in the stomach of digestive tract are "cut up" and killed by the sharp edges of the DE (but DE does NOT kill the beneficial bacteria in the gut). All of these activities result in a much healthier body with less sickness. Many DE users claim to "feel better" with the use of DE. This better feeling comes from all the "junk" being removed from the body and by giving our immune system the "jump start" it needs.
2) Diatomaceous Earth is very hard. On the hardness scale where diamonds are a 9, DE is a 7. This is very important, because as those millions of tiny hard and sharp DE cylinders pass through the small and large intestines, they "scrub" the walls. After only a few months of taking DE, the intestine wall is no longer coated with mucus and molds but CLEAN!! The advantages of this are:
• Regular bowel movements (This is the most talked about use of DE)
• Healthier Colon. This is especially important as we get older. A clean healthy colon keeps away polyps, cancers, and ulcers. Today, many are spending thousands of dollars to get colonics to do the same thing as DE can do. Many users report increased energy and needing less sleep. This is a result of all the food and nutrients that are taken in being better absorbed into the blood stream. With a coated colon many nutrients never get absorbed.
3) A small amount of Diatomaceous Earth gets absorbed into the blood stream as silica. One of the benefits of Silica is that it helps to destroy bad fats. On average, DE lowers cholesterol by 40-50 points. Many users have also experienced a decrease in high blood pressure.
The benefits of silica are many. In today's foods, there is actually a shortage of silica. Years ago, the silica found in our foodstuffs was adequate, but with today's hybrids and depleted soils, only about 1/3 of the silica needed is supplied in our food. DE is a simple and inexpensive way to get the silica your body needs.
The intake of silica through DE may help you in many ways:
1. Lower High Blood Pressure.
2. Lower High Cholesterol. - Most are reporting 40-50 points lower
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Therapeutics Goods Administration and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please seek medical advice as this is not intended to provide you as a consumer with any sort of medical advice or opinion. Naturally Replenish is merely a stockist of these goods and is not responsible for any contamination or problems that arise from the use of the items sold through them.