Organic3 GutPro Probiotics
or make 4 interest-free payments of
$15.98 fortnightly with
or make 4 interest-free payments of $15.98 fortnightly with More infoSale
(Please select express post at checkout, I will not be held responsible for Australia post delays. I post with good intentions and your best interest at heart. Please pick up asap if you miss the postie, I won't be responsible for delayed pick up. No refund with be given on refrigerated items.)
Great for people who do not need the concentrated formula that is in GutPro™ Powder or for those that find capsules more convenient. Please note that the capsules contain two additional ingredients that are required for the encapsulation process: cellulose and the amino acid L-leucine. Since we are unable to provide a capsule without added ingredients, we chose the two that discriminating consumers preferred most. We did not want to use maltodextrin or magnesium stearate, both of which are commonly found in popular probiotic supplements.
Each bottle contains: 120 capsules, 5 billion CFUs per capsule. 2-month supply (2 capsules / 10 billion CFUs per day
Suggested Use: Adults: 2 capsules daily; Children: 1 capsule daily
Note: L-leucine has a bitter taste. Please do not open the capsule to consume.
Discover the one that’s different!
Not just because of what we put in it. But also because of what we leave out.
All probiotics recognize that a healthy, balanced digestive system is crucial to a healthy life. And that’s all good. Unfortunately most people are not aware that additives in some probiotics can actually prevent the very health they are designed to support. That’s why we created GutPro™ probiotic supplement.
Custom probiotic formula
Our custom probiotic formula is designed to provide essential elements for digestive health, without certain bacteria strains and additives that can irritate some people. This makes GutPro™ the right choice for people with sensitive digestive systems… or for anyone who wants to improve their digestive health, in a way that is kind to the gut.
Based on years of feedback
GutPro’s™ unique custom probiotic formula is based on extensive research gathered from communities with a vested interest in improving gut health.
- GAPS Diet (Gut and Psychology Syndrome)
- Body Ecology Diet
- Gluten Free / Casein Free / Soy Free (GFCFSF)
- Autism / PDD-NOS
- PANDAS, PANS (Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptococcal infections)
Note: While GutPro™ was designed based on feedback from the above communities, we do not imply that it is designed to treat any specific medical condition, nor do we imply that it is “compliant” with a specific diet.
Everything you want in a probiotic
- As many friendly probiotic bacteria strains as possible
- Therapeutic potency
- Guaranteed potency (strains are freeze dried and kept refrigerated)
- Available in powder or capsules (easy to titrate your dose, start low and build up)
- Made in the USA
Unlike other probotics, GutPro™ is free of unwanted additives
- No allergens (e.g. dairy, corn, soy, gluten. GutPro™ probiotic is produced on a non-dairy, non-soy vegetarian culture)
- No fillers or excipients (e.g. inulin, cellulose, maltodextrin, FOS)
- No strains that are reported to cause reactions (e.g. streptococcus thermophilus, etc)
- No strains that contribute to d-lactic acidosis (e.g. l-acidophilus, etc)
- No unnecessary ingredients (e.g. magnesium stearate, silica, titanium dioxide)
Clinically documented effectiveness
- All probiotics used in our formulations have been thoroughly researched and documented
- Human-compatible species of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium
- Colonizing and transient species with documented benefit
- Avoidance of spore-forming species
The perfect balance of L-lactate and D-lactate
Some people think that probiotics that contain any D-lactate producing strains can cause acidosis. Together, the eight strains in GutPro™ custom probiotic, along with a proper diet, may be an effective way to correct gut dysbiosis and reverse acidosis.
Exclusive GutPro™ 8 strain formula
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Lactobacillus gasseri
- Lactobacillus salivarius
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Bifidobacterium infantis
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Bifidobacterium breve
- Bifidobacterium lactis
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Therapeutics Goods Administration and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please seek medical advice as this is not intended to provide you as a consumer with any sort of medical advice or opinion. Naturally Replenish is merely a stockist of these goods and is not responsible for any contamination or problems that arise from the use of the items sold through them.