Smidge® Evening Magnesium 60 Capsules
or make 4 interest-free payments of
$9.98 fortnightly with
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.98 fortnightly with More infoSale
Achieve great sleep, naturally
- This all-natural magnesium supplement aims to support sleep and relaxation.
- It is easy to absorb
- Aims to provide has various benefits, such as help with stress, muscle relaxation and cramping, blood pressure and heart health.
Smidge® Evening Magnesium is a gentle, calming supplement made with a premium form of magnesium called glycinate complex.
All-natural and easily absorbed, Evening Magnesium can help with relaxation, sleep, and waking up feeling refreshed — not groggy and foggy-headed, like with commercial sleep aids.
And unlike other magnesium supplements for sleep, Smidge®’s formula is super clean and made in small batches. This means no common allergens and additives that might interfere with a restful slumber and digestion. Plus, it doesn’t include magnesium citrate, which may cause gastric upset, or magnesium oxide by itself, which is difficult to absorb.
One capsule of Smidge® Evening Magnesium can help with winding down, in addition to helping to fulfill the body’s essential need for magnesium. It also may help reduce feelings of mild stress and restlessness and soothe sleep-disturbing leg cramps.
Here are potential benefits of magnesium glycinate complex:
- Provides a concentrated form of magnesium in an easy-to-absorb form
- May ease feelings of stress and mild anxiety
- Helps relax muscles and reduce mild leg cramps by reducing c-reactive protein and other markers of inflammation
- Supports elimination and helps the body digest and break down food for energy
- Helps with staying alert throughout the day (following improved sleep) thanks to magnesium's critical role in activating ATP, the stored form of energy in cells
- May ease mild headaches
- May support blood sugar regulation and therefore, ease mild inflammation
- Supports blood pressure regulation and heart health
- Supports healthy cell function, cellular repair, and antioxidant status
- May ease mild premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and period cramps by relaxing the smooth muscle of the uterus and by reducing the prostaglandins that cause uncomfortable periods
100 mg of magnesium per capsule (as Chelamax® magnesium bisglycinate, magnesium oxide)
60 capsules (2-month supply)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Magnesium (as Chelamax magnesium bisglycinate, magnesium oxide). Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water.